Ho Chi Minh to Sydney
At only 8 hours from Ho Chi Minh to Melbourne, the flight time didn’t leave us a long time for sleep, but we made the most of it, boarding in our jammies. 



It was pretty comfy, but not as nice as Air Canada. :)


We sat next to a very pleasant Kiwi working in Sydney and had good chats on the flight about restaurants, indigenous reconciliation, travel, small country syndrome, and soccer. An easy Uber ride later, we arrived at our Airbnb next to Hyde Park in Sydney. It’s no Fairmont, but will do us nicely! We cooked a pasta dinner and are relaxing with a movie. Tomorrow, I think it will be the Taronga Zoo!
It was pretty comfy, but not as nice as Air Canada. :)
I was still pretty full when I woke up and only ate part of my breakfast.
Arrival in Melbourne was uneventful, apart from being selected for additional screening at immigration. We all had to stand on a wide red line with our bags in front of us, and a dog checked us all out. Not to worry, we were passed along and entered Australia for the first time. Unfortunately, our next short flight only had two business seats available, so Isabelle and I are sitting in the back. We grabbed a few snacks for the wait!
We sat next to a very pleasant Kiwi working in Sydney and had good chats on the flight about restaurants, indigenous reconciliation, travel, small country syndrome, and soccer. An easy Uber ride later, we arrived at our Airbnb next to Hyde Park in Sydney. It’s no Fairmont, but will do us nicely! We cooked a pasta dinner and are relaxing with a movie. Tomorrow, I think it will be the Taronga Zoo!