First Full Day in Amsterdam
We woke up in good time for our 9:30 guided tour of the highlights of the Rijksmuseum. Our guide was wonderful, and showed us about 10 special items scattered across the museum to give us a feel for the place. It was well worth the €5 price per person!

The library of art history books was particularly special.




It’s a gorgeous building and as always, we ran out of energy before we ran out of things to see! We grabbed a burger at a nearby restaurant and spent the afternoon relaxing, drawing, napping and/or blogging! I took a short video of the view from our hotel window. I’m pretty sure we will book a canal tour later!
The library of art history books was particularly special.
It’s a gorgeous building and as always, we ran out of energy before we ran out of things to see! We grabbed a burger at a nearby restaurant and spent the afternoon relaxing, drawing, napping and/or blogging! I took a short video of the view from our hotel window. I’m pretty sure we will book a canal tour later!