The heat, the heat
As Caitlin said, we walked to the bird park in this heat. Gawd.

Isabelle was at her wits end. I held it together. Josephine stayed quiet. Even Caitlin thought it was too hot (mark the day)


They had about 4 ostriches. All were missing about 20% of their feathers, they were biting at the fence links. We took a Grab ride (Uber of Asia) to the PetroNAS Twin Towers for our 1:30 booking. Cost was 10 Malaysian Ringett ($3.32 CAD). We should have done this ages ago.

The sun was so bright it hurt to even have my eyes closed

Currently the girls are first in the pool, I’m writing this blog post, Caitlin is picking up the girls stuff and we’re about to start our journey to Bangkok and then overnight to Tokyo.
Isabelle was at her wits end. I held it together. Josephine stayed quiet. Even Caitlin thought it was too hot (mark the day)
The birds were pretty cool. But it reminds me why I never go to zoos.
They had about 4 ostriches. All were missing about 20% of their feathers, they were biting at the fence links. We took a Grab ride (Uber of Asia) to the PetroNAS Twin Towers for our 1:30 booking. Cost was 10 Malaysian Ringett ($3.32 CAD). We should have done this ages ago.
The sun was so bright it hurt to even have my eyes closed
Once we got in line I realized that I left the tickets at the hotel. Damn double damn.
I woke up early to get in line to buy tickets and everything!!! They all out in 10 minutes and their online portals SSL. Certificate had expired 17 days ago.
So I called the hotel to ask for them to take a picture of the tickets for me to show the guards. Long story short we got them and got in in the next tour 30minutes later than planned. Fiew!
We can now add another tower to our collection from our RTW trip!
We got home by Grab ride hailing (more confusion, cost 12 MYR) and ate noodles in the mall food court with the rest of our cash (~$20cad) and called it a day.
Currently the girls are first in the pool, I’m writing this blog post, Caitlin is picking up the girls stuff and we’re about to start our journey to Bangkok and then overnight to Tokyo.
It now appears we’re are all on the same Thai airways flight 642 from BKK to NRT (Bangkok to Tokyo Narita). Great! Isabelle and I are in business, we’ll see if we can get Caitlin and Josephine up front with us.