Pompadooooooooooo

Hello, everybody! Today we went to the Pompidou Museum of modern art. There are eight levels in Pompidou, and one is underground. The ground floor is actually called level 0, not 1! My favourite level is level 5. My favourite artists on level 5 are Francois Morellet and Agame. Here are two by Francois Morellet:
This one is called “From Yellow to Purple”.
This one is called “Violet, Bleu, Vert, Jaume, Orange, Rouge”. In English it’s “Purple, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Red.
This one is a bit fuzzy. It’s by Simon Hantaรฏ, and it’s called Mariale. I don’t know what “Mariale” is in French.
This one is by Agame. I think it’s amazing! It has pretty glass panels, and it’s very colourful! I think it’s my favourite.
I had a great time at Pompidou! I hope you will go sometime too!
๐Ÿ˜€

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Thoughts

Whirlwind Melbourne

Second Day in Wellington