Notre Dame
Stayed closer to home base today and walked over to Notre Dame cathedral.

And then roles were reversed. So Josephine and I killed time trying on barées

Josephine is unsure if it suits her - feed from readers is needed!!!

Then we went up the cathedral.

It was nice. Very very hot. But lovely.

Had a quiet time in the yard while Isabelle ate a peach and Josephine and Caitlin searched for a toilet.
And then roles were reversed. So Josephine and I killed time trying on barées
Josephine is unsure if it suits her - feed from readers is needed!!!
Caitlin booked our spot in line for 2pm so we had time to kill. We shipped back hiking boots and sweaters by mail, and met up for lunch at a local cafe with very poor service (they seemed to new to the business) and they had Berthillion ice cream.
Berthillion recently won best ice cream in the world. It is hands down the best I’ve ever had by a long shot. Unreal.
Then we went up the cathedral.
It was nice. Very very hot. But lovely.
Tonight I assembled dinner - microwave pasta which is a kids favorite. Baguette, troi fromage, fruits, cornichon and vin rosé. And impressive feat given the limited counter pace.