A Zero Day

After visiting then children’s home, we decided to do very little today. Nothing being the ideal quantity of “stuff done”.

We went to the pool - water was still fridges by the sun was shining. 

We ate lunch at the main lodge - the girls didn’t like the peanut pesto pasta so we asked for bread and pineapple. Lunch came with banana smoothies and a tall glass of passion fruit juice (which was so frigging delicious I’m sure the bottled stuff back is made of rubber tires). 









We walked around the herb and veggie garden, played a card game called Set! which involves slapping your hand down on 3 cards before others do. 

Then nap time!  I’m pretty sure I won that event. 



Back to the lodge to download more ebooks and catch up on email and news. 




From our tent I could see white markers in the middle of what looked like a dirt road. This is a photo from just outside of the entrance to the tented lodges. If you zoom in you can see the next one in the distance. 


I confirmed this is the “fireline” parimeter of the NgoroNgoro Creator Conservation Area. 

So that means our lodges are just inside the park. Kinda cook. 

Popular posts from this blog

Cultural Thoughts

Whirlwind Melbourne

Second Day in Wellington